3.12.2012

CANTERBURY TALES


Coat: New Look  //  Jeggings: H&M  //  Boots: New look  //  Bag: Gift

It was a lovely day walking around Canterbury, admiring the adorable architecture and popping into the many many charity shops. I was like a kid in a candy a store I tell you! We came across a very large Oxfam which was filled, wall to wall of books, old and new. Unfortunately, it wasn't one of those days (by this I mean coming home with half of the charity shop) and I didn't come home with any gems. Although I HAVE picked up a few delightful bits which I will show you soon!

Anyway, onto the oufit! I finally got to wear my beautiful coat. Can you believe this cost me £10 from New Look? I think it has more of a Zara-esque feel about it, having that straight cut, classic style that Zara always gets right. As much as I love this coat and have enjoyed wearing it, I can't wait for the sun to pop out and stay still! 

Thanks Adam for taking these pictures! x

No comments:

Post a Comment