9.04.2012

DSLR Camera Bag



DSLR Bag // Ebay
I recently celebrated my birthday and I received this gorgeous DSLR camera bag that I had seen on Gemma's blog a while back. I had been on the hunt for a camera bag but was scared if I opted for a more stylish option, the less secure it would be. Thats not the case with this beauty! DSLR camera's, along with the lenses, can be quite a bother to carry around, but I have found this bag has made me want to venture out with my beloved camera much more! 

The exterior is a mock suede effect in a tan colour with a lovely dark purple interior (other colours are available). I can't fault the quality of the bag which is quite surprising for the price! (£12.56 ex postage). The straps are sturdy, adjustable and fasten with two metal clasps which is great if you needed to remove them. The interior padding is the main thing I was worried about but the padding is excellent and also has a removable velcro insert to create 2 compartments which I use to separate my camera with my lens. 

All in all, I am more than happy with this bag. I can now venture out with my camera in style! Don't forget to check out the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment